Made for More: Serving
We learn that the second valuable foundational is that we are created in his image. When we discount the active living power inside and dont believe that we were created for the more, in turn we fall in a state of depression. The Lord knew he couldnt just create mankind without intent. And the key ingredient was his image.
- Genesis 1:24-35
Our foundational pillars
1. There is a what!, a purpose, a gift laying dormant inside ready to be fanned.
2. That gift is in place because we have all been created in the image of God.
We must never loose our foundation of what is valuble. It's important to get this foundation prior to jumping into our spiritual gifts. If we are not carefully and do not hold onto these foundational pillars, we will never achieve our fullest in Jesus.
- Matthew 20:20-28
- Matthew 18:1-7
Serving and faith are two foundational components needed to operate in excellence with your gift.
If you dont have a heart to serve, the prophecy can become self-edifying.
- Acts 20:35
- John 13:1-17
- Philippians 2:1-11
Key points for servanthood
- observe for opportunities
- desire unity over self
- joy over giving more than receiving
Serving will require:
- sacrificing our time
- taking a look at our schedules
- caring for people
- prayer and intimate time with our father